Friday, April 20, 2012

Eeks.

So, a friend of mine (/whistle@Jo) suggested I should explore the world of blogging as a way of expressing myself whilst making potentially millions of dollars.

I am, pretty much, the n00biest n0Ob out there when it comes to blogs, and, admittedly, had to ask her for a bit of a training course as to what they were, how they worked, and why, why... why the hell would anyone read them.

I'm sure you're thinking (rather prematurely, I daresay), "well, you can forget about the 'potentially millions of dollars', sister.  This blog blows."  Well, okay.

It's funny how you think, "Well, $hit, I've got a crap-ton of things I can write about!  I can write about toilet paper, and it would be funny and intellectually stimulating, dammit!"  (Catherine, you might want to avoid a lot of "poop" references in your first post), and then you sit there, looking at the POSTS: 0 blob, taunting you in the middle of your screen, annnnnd.... hmm.  What was so great about toilet paper, anyway?

I'm not sure exactly how I'm going to arrange things here, and I'm sure you don't give a hoot about any of that, but you know, Mr. Naysayer, I've got to start somewhere, si?  So, here it is.  My first post.

No specific plans for a "theme", this is just going to be life observations and sometimes rantings from the mind of yours truly.  Now, what do I write to close this out?

"Enjoy the ride!"
 Dumb.
"Hope you like it!"
Dumb.
"Join me on my journey through life's funny little turns!"
More dumb.
"Send me a bajillion dollars so I don't have to look for a job that I don't really want to do and I'm begging you to be sufficiently intrigued so that I'm not a total failure in what merely amounts to me putting my wacko thoughts onto a virtual page!"
Hmm.

I like it.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Noob!?! What!?! Boob!?! What!?! I'm sorry I can't hear what your saying. Lmao! Smh!! (please tell me you remember this conversation)
    I LOVE your ending...

    ReplyDelete